[Beowulf] Clustering on Redhat9.0

swapna ghosh swap_project at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 01:40:27 EST 2004

Hi

   I am a newbee to the clustering and my next project is clustering
with max 2 nodes.

   The servers are Redhat 9.0. I was going through  few clustering
procedure..

   -  beowolf with PVM
   -  openMosix
   -  SSI Cluster for linux

There are lots many but i need the *free* software...

   Though the last one(SSI Clustering..) the document i read , it is on
Redhat 9.0

   openMosix is kernel patch oriented.. So my little knowledge says
that it will be difficult everytime to upgrade if not rpm...[ i may be
wrong ]

   beowolf with PVM, i did not get any such document(installation
steps) till yet on Redhat 9.0. It will be really appreciated if anybody
points me the document/url of the procedure *installation of clustering
with beowolf PVM on RH-9.0*

Lastly can anybody suggest me which one will be suitable for redhat
9.0?

Thanks in advance
-Swapna

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/