[Beowulf] MPI_File experience???

ambrose lewis amb_lew at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 24 14:14:20 EST 2004

Hi All:
I have a small cluster running a remote sensing code.
I'm using MPICH on top of Mac OS X.
Right now, my parallel performance isn't so great,
because my communication time is far outweighing my
Does anybody have experience/suggestions/lessons
learned about using the various MPI-IO routines???
I'm particularly interesting in learning more about
successful use of the non-blocking read and write
Any pointers to sample codes would be greatly

Do you Yahoo!?