[Beowulf] LAM/MPI Setup

70uf33q Hu5541n topa_007 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 13:15:59 EST 2004

hi all,

Have been trying (unsuccessfully) to run LAM/MPI on my
2 node network. But when I run lamboot, it says
Permission Denied.

the <hostfile> and the network is configured properly.

Also the problem is with ssh. Earlier I had the same
problem with rsh. I sorted it out by adding:

in.rshd 192.168.0. and in.rlogind 192.168.0.

although I have also added sshd 192.168.0. to the
/etc/hosts.allow file I get the ssh error.

I got the above <fix> from Google, if anyone has a
better solution please help.

Thank You

Toufeeq

=====