[Beowulf] can't include all machines in my beowulf

prakash borade hpcatcnc at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 01:42:27 EST 2004

i was able to run cpi program on the single machine
with only master included in machines.LINUX

but after i have made entries of my all nodes in
machines.LINUX file i get the following error
 i have properly configure rsh
also i have mounted my mpich installed directory on
all machines using NFS
and all uses the same path

[mpich]#mpirun -np 2 cpi