[Beowulf] need MPI Programs

prakash borade hpcatcnc at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 17 07:12:53 EST 2004

hello

 thanks for your help

i have found out the bug
and unistalled lam an now trying the mpirun from mpich

but still un able to include my all machines
though i have made entries in machine.LINUX file

i get something like this

about the programs
yes we have lots of codes to be written usin mpi
but before that i must have my clkuster working
we'll work together  to help each other

thanks in advance

[mpich]#mpirun -np 2 cpi
p0_21223: (62.933408) Procgroup:
p0_21223: (62.933510)     entry 0:
tung.unipune.ernet.in 0 0 /home/mpich/cpi mpich
p0_21223: (62.933539)     entry 1:
dyp.unipune.ernet.in 1 1 /home/mpich/cpi mpich
p0_21223:  p4_error: Could not gethostbyname for host
dyp.unipune.ernet.in; may be invalid name