[Beowulf] linuxbios

Leif Nixon nixon at nsc.liu.se
Thu Jan 15 15:52:57 EST 2004

Erwan Velu <erwan at mandrakesoft.com> writes:

>> I'm mostly interested in Linuxbios though for the controlability of
>> large clusters.
> Can you develop that point ? What is really intresting in such
> technologie ? Once your bios are well setup, you don't need to change it
> every day..

Right now I'd like to evaluate the performance of a 100 node cluster
with and without hyperthreading activated. I don't look forward to
fiddle those BIOS settings, I can tell you.

--
Leif Nixon                                    Systems expert
National Supercomputer Centre           Linkoping University