[Beowulf] How to set up 2 Node Failover Cluster

Michael Damböck root at pixelcatcher.de
Wed Jan 14 06:06:03 EST 2004

Hello everybody,

I'm told to set up a 2 Node Failover Linux Cluster.
Is ist possible to do this using beowulf? I've been google-ing all day
but unfortuneately I didn't get what I was looking for.

I hope you can help me. If it is possible to do that using beowulf
please tell me where I can find Documents describing the way this can be
done in general. Alternatively please tell me what other free Software
is available for setting up a linux cluster.

Thanks a lot!

	Michael
--
http://www.pixelcatcher.de