[Beowulf] linuxbios

John Hearns john.hearns at clustervision.com
Mon Jan 12 03:52:03 EST 2004

I've been following it for a couple of years.

At the Linux Beer Hike in Ireland in 2002 we did some experiments,
and got it running. I've stilll got the PC-chips motherboard which
I bought to do the tests. Antony Stone found a UK supplier if the
disk-on-chip parts.
Antony did a very good article for the UK version Linux Magazine.

I haven't had the courage though to try Linuxbios on my precious
mini-ITXes.

I'm mostly interested in Linuxbios though for the controlability of
large clusters.