[Beowulf] linuxbios

Andrew Latham lathama at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 11 21:45:17 EST 2004

Just got my "Linux Journal" and was reading about the linuxbios.
It mentioned tyan (My fav.)
I searched tyan.com and found nothing related.
(just thought about googling tyan.com)
Any Tyan MB Linux BIOS users out there?

What are the success stories out there. I am starting to play and am already
downloading some stuff I just wondered what the group thinks about this.

http://www.clustermatic.org/
http://www.linuxbios.org

=====
Andrew Latham -LathamA - Penguin Loving, Moralist Agnostic.

What Is an agnostic? -  An agnostic thinks it impossible to know the truth
in matters such as, a god or the future with which religions are concerned
with. Or, if not impossible, at least impossible at the present time.

LathamA.com - (lay-th-ham-eh) - lathama at lathama.com - lathama at yahoo.com