[Beowulf] Recommendations for new cluster

John Hearns john.hearns at clustervision.com
Sat Jan 10 05:20:27 EST 2004

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004, [big5] Andrew Wang wrote:

> (Since you are in this graphics industry, can you tell
> me if Framestore is big? People on the sge list looked
> so excited.)
ps. I'm excited myself. I like using SGE, and I think it would
be great to see it running a big renderfarm.
The Enterprise Edition has I think project-based priority, which
might be useful in giving projects coming to a deadline more time.

I've no idea how big the Framestore-CFC render farm is at the moment.