[Beowulf] Website for Linux workstations and small clusters

Per Lindström Per.Lindstrom at me.chalmers.se
Tue Jan 6 14:54:49 EST 2004

Hi

I wish you and your near and dear a Happy New Year.

We, Department of Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering, Chalmers University of Technology will set up a Web site with instructions how to build, install, configure and operate Linux workstations and small Linux clusters as well as the installation and the basic use of calculation and simulation softwares.

The site's structure will be very much influenced by the Materials Algorithms Project, http://www.msm.cam.ac.uk/map/mapmain.html

It will take some weeks until we are up and running.

Please contact me if you want to contribute with your experience and/or
have some ideas how this should be done

Best regards
Per Lindström, Industrial Doctoral Student
Per.Lindstrom at me.chalmers.se
www.na.chalmers.se

Per Lindström M.Sc, CEng, SenMWeldI, IWE,
Welding Engineer to Kvaerner Power AB
+46 (0)31 50 10 14
Per.Lindstrom at akerkvaerner.com
http://akerkvaerner.com/Internet/IndustriesAndServices/Power/default.htm