[Beowulf] Article on First Clusters from Around the World

Jeffrey B. Layton laytonjb at comcast.net
Mon Jan 5 18:30:07 EST 2004

Hello,

   I'm working on an article for ClusterWorld magazine about
people's first clusters from around the World. The intent of the
article is to find out why people started using clusters, what
problems they are trying to solve, how they learned about
clusters, and what their experiences have been. If you have built
a small cluster recently, I'd like to interview you for the article.
Just email me at the return address on this posting.

Thanks!

Jeff Layton