[Beowulf] P4_error: net_recv read : probable EOF on socket:1

anantanag bhat anantanagb at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 27 04:49:38 EST 2004

Sir,
I have installed MPICH on my 8 processor Cluster.
Every thing was running fine for first few days. Now
if I starts the run in the node4, it is getting stuck.
after 2hour. the error in the .out file is as below
"P4_error: net_recv read : probable EOF on socket:1"

But it is not the same in first 3 nodes. In these runs
are going fine.
Can anybody please help me to solve this.
Thanks in advance

http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools