[Beowulf] Flashmobcomputing

pesch at attglobal.net pesch at attglobal.net
Thu Feb 26 05:38:09 EST 2004

Nothing moves faster than the speed of light - with the exception of bad news (according to the late Douglas
Adams); therefore, at the grid nirvana, bad news must get increasingly more bad. Which leads me to the hypothesis
that nirvana is that locus at the irs which stores the access codes for the pentium microcode backdoors...