[Beowulf] comparing MPI HPC interconnects: manageability?

Mohd Irfan R Khan mirk at vsnl.com
Sat Feb 21 10:31:35 EST 2004

hi I am one using SCI (Dolphin) cards and I think in dolphin u don't have to
stop the whole cluster in case of failure.
In this there is a matrix where it always has redundancy if one machine
fails and the software provided by it (SCALI)
will route the data to other machine and will reroute it back once it finds
the line working properly.

Regards.