[Beowulf] Best Setup for Batch Systems

Rayson Ho raysonlogin at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 19 10:41:26 EST 2004

I think it is one of the biggest problems with *PBS, especially in the
compute farm environment.

The more advanced batch systems (SGE and LSF) have this feature for
years, not sure why *PBS still don't have it.

(AFAIK, PBSPro 5.4 will include it, but isn't it late??)

Rayson

http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools