[Beowulf] 2nd call for speakers -- Bioclusters 2004 Workshop -- March 30 Boston, MA

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Wed Feb 18 15:54:58 EST 2004

{ Apologies for the cross-posting }

Enclosed is a meeting announcement for a 1 day workshop we are
organizing alongside the much larger 'BioITWorld Expo' in Boston, Ma.

The goals are two-fold -- recreating the vibe from the OReilly
Bioinformatics Technology conference series that was recently cancelled
as well as providing a forum where folks involved at the intersection of
life science research and high performance IT can come together to talk
shop.

Feel free to pass along the enclosed announcement as appropriate. We are
actively seeking technical talks and presentations focusing on how
challenging problems were solved or overcome.

Regards,
Chris {on behalf of the organizing committee}
Email: bioclusters04 at open-bio.org