[Beowulf] Max flops to watts hardware for a cluster

William Dieter dieter at engr.uky.edu
Wed Feb 18 09:35:55 EST 2004

On Tuesday, February 17, 2004, at 11:28 PM, Jim Lux wrote:
> This kind of thing is way cool..
> Have you published the algorithm behind the page in a concise form
> somewhere?  It would be handy to be able to point mission/system
> planners to
> it.

We just submitted the paper to IEEE Computer for review last week.  If
you want to look at the source code, it is available through
<http://bdr.sourceforge.net>.  I haven't made an official tarball
release yet, but you can get the latest code through CVS.

If you want to make your own parts database on our website you can do
that, too.  It copies one of the existing databases into a new one, so
if you just want to update a few prices, or add a few new parts, it
doesn't take too much effort.

Bill.