[Beowulf] Math Coprocessor

Martin WHEELER mwheeler at startext.co.uk
Fri Feb 13 15:39:14 EST 2004

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004, Lombard, David N wrote:

> There's an active 1130 group, and you too can run R2V12 on your very own
> 1130 simulator, complete w/ Fortran (not EMU, sigh) and other tools.
> IIRC, APL may even be available.  http://ibm1130.org

Thanks for the link -- didn't know about that.  As arts faculty
post-grads (applied linguistics) we were only allowed to play with
Fortran (and even then were regarded with deep suspicion by the physics
wallahs).

Now -- where did I put that stack of cards...?

Off to the attic to dig out more stuff.
mwheeler at startext.co.uk                http://www.startext.co.uk/mwheeler/