[Beowulf] Math Coprocessor

Martin WHEELER mwheeler at startext.co.uk
Fri Feb 13 09:53:38 EST 2004

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004, John Hearns wrote:

> But then again I may be the only person to own "Fortran 77:
> A Structured Approach".

Wow!  Bleeding edge stuff.
On the subject of pure perversity, my Fortran notes stop with a
roneotyped rip-off copy of Fortran IV Self-Taught *in French* dating
from 1968.  (Anyone else remember the 60s workhorse, the IBM 1130?
Punched card paradise?  I believe some guy in France has got one back
together and working, but I don't remember where.)

[Weeps sadly into Wincarnis as the memories flood back.]
mwheeler at startext.co.uk                http://www.startext.co.uk/mwheeler/