[Beowulf] Re: HVAC and room cooling... wires

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sat Feb 7 10:11:55 EST 2004

Should we mention the problems in household wiring caused by use of
aluminum wiring, then using breakers, outlets and fixtures designed for
copper?  I almost lost a house in Houston to that once.  I spent the 8
hours after the fire department left retightening all the connections
throughout.

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173