[Beowulf] about cluster's tunning

G.M.Sigut sigut at id.ethz.ch
Fri Feb 6 06:31:51 EST 2004

> Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 12:04:04 -0500
> Subject: Beowulf digest, Vol 1 #1657 - 4 msgs
> --__--__--
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 17:34:21 -0500 (EST)
> From: "Douglas Eadline, Cluster World Magazine" <deadline at linux-mag.com>
> Subject: Re: [Beowulf] about cluster's tunning
>
> You may want to look at the online course mentioned here:
>
> http://www.clusterworld.com/article.pl?sid=03/11/12/1919210&mode=thread&tid=10

Oh yeah. Very nice. Especially after you register (for the course)
and are told your browser is no good. There is a page which helps
you to select an approved browser - and that says:

    Unable to detect your operating system.

    Please select your operating system:

      -> Windows operating system
      -> Mac operating system.

What a pity that I am working on a Sun. (and Linux) ...

George  :-(   (is there a smiley for "I'm going to puke"?)

 ETH Zurich,  Informatikdienste,  Sektion Systemdienste,  CH-8092 Zurich
 Swiss Federal Inst. of Technology,  Computing Services, System Services
 e-mail:  sigut at id.ethz.ch,  Phone: +41 1 632 5763,  Fax: +41 1 632 1022