[Beowulf] about cluster's tunning

Douglas Eadline, Cluster World Magazine deadline at linux-mag.com
Wed Feb 4 17:34:21 EST 2004

You may want to look at the online course mentioned here:

http://www.clusterworld.com/article.pl?sid=03/11/12/1919210&mode=thread&tid=10

Doug

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004, Richard Miguel wrote:

> Hi.. i have a cluster with 27 nodes PIV Intel .. I have installed a model
> for climate forecast. My question is how i can improvement the performance
> of my cluster.. there is techniques for tunning of clusters througth
> operative system or network hardware?.
>
> thanks for yours anwers.. and suggests..
>
> R. Miguel

Editor-in-chief                   ClusterWorld Magazine
Desk: 610.865.6061
Cell: 610.390.7765         Redefining High Performance Computing
Fax:  610.865.6618                www.clusterworld.com