Power Supply: Supermicro P4DL6 Board?

Mon Sep 29 19:43:58 EDT 2003

hi ya

those 20pin + 8pinner is also dime a dozen ...

if you're picky about reliability ... there's 2 choices of
powersupplies i used in the past few years...
	sparklepower and zippy(aka emacs)

- dont buy used power supplies or "repaired" power supplies
  for anything important

list of power supply manufacturers

	http://www.Linux-1U.net/PowerSupp

if you're local ( SJ or SD or LA ) we can just go pick it up ...

c ya
alvin