Power Supply: Supermicro P4DL6 Board?

Sean sean at asacomputers.com
Mon Sep 29 19:09:54 EDT 2003

Michael,
You need a  minimum 400W ATX12 power supply. We normally recommend 460
W  power supply considering the increasing number of hard drives that go
with the  system recently.
Supermicro has their own 460W PS,  Supermicro 760P4 Power supply PWS-024
you can either choose this one or go with other power supply vendors like
PC Power and Cooling or Enermax.

At 02:44 PM 9/29/03 -0400, Michael Worsham wrote:
>Anyone know a good place to pick up a power supply that is supported for
>Supermicro's P4DL6 dual xeon motherboard? Finding normal P4 power supplies
>are a dime a dozen, but a P/S with both a 20pin + 8pin connector is hard to
>find and usually about as expensive as the case needed for the board.
>
>Thanks.
>
>-- M

Thanks and Regards
Sean