Redhat Fedora

Erwan Velu erwan at
Mon Sep 29 17:12:44 EDT 2003

> I am just now installing a new cluster of dual Xeon and want to try CLIC.
> However my hardware is too new and most of the chipsets are
> not recognized by Mandrake 9.0, but works fine with Mandrake 9.1.
> When will be the new CLIC version available?  Note that I would be glad
> to be a beta tester if you wish to let me download a
> preliminary CLIC version.  However if "a few days" mean 3-4 days
> I would agree to wait.

We know that CLIC is now quite obsolete due to a quite old kernel. I've
just received the newest kernel (2.4.22) by my kernel team. We had to
integrate it ASAP. Our schedule had planned the newest CLIC for the end of
this week. So please wait for it. I'll keep you in touch when the iso is
ready. You can also join our Mailing list, you can find explanations at

In addition, you'll find the newest backend for an easiest installation &
management process.

Best regards,
Erwan Velu
Linux Cluster Distribution Project Manager
43 rue d'aboukir 75002 Paris
Phone Number : +33 (0) 1 40 41 17 94
Fax Number   : +33 (0) 1 40 41 92 00
Web site     :