Comparisions,, - use ROCKS 2.3.2

Al R alberor at ucia.gov
Sun Sep 28 11:38:48 EDT 2003

We were in an instructional mode.  Each student had to build a frontend
and a compute node.  It was also done in a classroom.  The students were
to format the drives and other crash and burn activities.  :-)

This was a hands-on lab, with out of body (rack) experience.

Thank you for the reference in your note below.  I will go take a look
at this!

Al