Redhat Fedora

Erwan Velu erwan at mandrakesoft.com
Mon Sep 29 04:57:31 EDT 2003

> Possibly, given that, as Erwan said, the CLIC contract
> is up in December 2003, perhaps it would make more sense
> for the community to pick that up as a starting point.

That's a very good idea, it's really make sense to continue the CLIC
project. The funds for CLIC ends at December 2003 but we are ready to
continue this project with people whom are intrested in.

CLIC could be a really good basis for a Free clustering distribution.
The new CLIC version will be available in few days and then all the
basic tools & distribution will be ready for a new start.

What does "Beowulf" people think about it ?
--
Erwan Velu
Linux Cluster Distribution Project Manager