Redhat Fedora

Toon Moene toon at
Sat Sep 27 15:57:24 EDT 2003

adm35 at wrote:

> It just seems to me that the entire question is less than relevant for so
> many of us.  In many cases, we're *compelled* to use one particular
> distro over all others, because the researchers we support are using
> binary versions of applications that require a particular distro, which
> is frequently RedHat.

In that case, why use Free Software - you could just as well shell out
the bucks and go for a proprietary solution.

Note that Free in Free Software stands for freedom.  If you just want to
use gratis software, be my guest, but do not complain.

Toon Moene - mailto:toon at - phoneto: +31 346 214290
Maintainer, GNU Fortran 77:
GNU Fortran 95: (under construction)