Announcement: AMD Opteron and Athlon 64 presentation

Don Holmgren djholm at xnet.com
Wed Sep 24 18:37:08 EDT 2003

For those near Atlanta who might be interested in a presentation by AMD
of Opteron and Athlon 64 information, see:

   http://www.csilabs.net/AMD64seminar/

I asked for some more details of the presentations:

"As the title of the seminar suggests, the focus will be on AMD64
technology and the AMD64 portfolio of products including both Opteron
and Athlon 64.  We are trying to schedule some of our HQ guys from our
desktop and server product marketing teams down for the event along with
other local support.

As part of the Opteron discussion, we will certainly discuss the benefit
of Opteron processor-based systems across applications including High
Performance Computing and clustering as well as the way Opteron
simplifies business by providing a single platform for use across the
enterprise data center."

Don Holmgren