A question of OS!!

Sarat C Maruvada csarat1 at uic.edu
Wed Sep 24 11:25:24 EDT 2003

Thanks to all of you for your replies. I will definetely keep in mind the
points you have mentioned before making a choice for the OS.Thank you once
again...

Sincerely,
Sarat.

Sarat Chandra Maruvada              830,S.Claremont Ave.,
Research Assistant, CS Dept.,       #2,
Prof. Florin Balasa,                Chicago,
SEO 937,                            IL - 60612.
UIC.                                Ph: 312-850-9711.