Cluster distributions?

Anand Vaidya anandv at singnet.com.sg
Sat Sep 20 01:50:26 EDT 2003

I was amazed to read that one needs to *reinstall* all nodes just to apply one
ssh update. Isn't that very wasteful? Then what happens to the custom ssh
keys etc?

http://www.rocksclusters.org/errata/Security/ssh-alert.html
says:

7.Reinstall all compute nodes
 # cluster-fork /boot/kickstart/cluster-kickstart

Or is there some misunderstanding on my part?

Regards,
Anand