Q: Building a small machine room? Materials/costs/etc.

Toon Moene toon at moene.indiv.nluug.nl
Fri Sep 19 14:39:08 EDT 2003

Robert G. Brown wrote:

> We have some of these (including the big red switch by the door) but not
> all.  Maybe soon -- the first is really a matter of sensors and scripts.

Do you also have the "door-opening-switch" right next to the BRS ?  That
can lead to very funny mistakes (especially if you're not the one making
the mistake).

"I'll see you out !".  Wham !  SSSSsssssssshhhhhhhh :-)

--
Toon Moene - mailto:toon at moene.indiv.nluug.nl - phoneto: +31 346 214290
GNU Fortran 95: http://gcc-g95.sourceforge.net/ (under construction)