Cluster distributions?

Robert Kane rkane at
Fri Sep 19 11:48:38 EDT 2003

If no one has already mentioned it,  Rocks ( is a
nice distribution to use. It's a customized distribution of Redhat 7.x.
It's stable, runs on a widely used and supported version of Linux, and has
all sorts of cluster tools (monitors, schedulers, mpi) integrated. It's
generally quick to install, and easy to manage.

Robert Kane