Cluster distributions?

Ryan Burns rburns at
Thu Sep 18 19:40:21 EDT 2003

I've been running a very small 4 node beowulf cluster for a project. Right
now I'm running Debian on the cluster and I'm not very happy with it or
the tools available through the distribution.

Does anyone have any suggestions of a good distribution? What about
MSC.Linux? any good?
I am also looking for tools to automate software installations across all
the nodes, etc.
I like the Debian package system, I just wish there was an easy way to
have the process replicate across all the computers.

Ryan Burns