Informal Survey

Douglas Eadline deadline at plogic.com
Thu Sep 18 16:25:58 EDT 2003

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003, Rocky McGaugh wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Sep 2003, Douglas Eadline wrote:
>
> > Back in July, I asked people about how they find information about
> > clusters (see below). I finally got around to collecting the answers. You
> > may view them on http://www.cluster-rant.com/ as part of the "New Poll"
> > story.
> >
> > While you are there, take the cluster size poll. I think the results
> > will be interesting.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Doug
>

> It's too bad the size of the results was so small.
>
> Lets try to guess who the 5 people were that knew everything..:)

Or the same person who voted 5 times. I would be great to get more
input. The readership of cluster rant is growing, so maybe the
polls with start to have some slight significance. They should
be taken with a grain of salt however, I like to think of them
as ball park view of what is going on.

Doug

Paralogic, Inc.           |     PEAK     |      Voice:+610.814.2800
130 Webster Street        |   PARALLEL   |        Fax:+610.814.5844
Bethlehem, PA 18015 USA   |  PERFORMANCE |    http://www.plogic.com