Informal Survey

Douglas Eadline deadline at plogic.com
Thu Sep 18 15:29:51 EDT 2003

Back in July, I asked people about how they find information about
clusters (see below). I finally got around to collecting the answers. You
may view them on http://www.cluster-rant.com/ as part of the "New Poll"
story.

While you are there, take the cluster size poll. I think the results
will be interesting.

Thanks,

Doug

On Wed, 9 Jul 2003, Douglas Eadline wrote:

> I am curious where everyone gets information on clusters.
> Obviously this list is one source, but what about other
> sources. In addition, what kind of information do people most
> want/need about clusters. Please comment on the following
> questions if you have the time. You can respond to me directly
> and I will summarize the results for the list.
>
> 1. Where do you find "howto" information on clusters
>    (besides this list)
>
>     a) Google
>     b) Vendor
>     c) Trade Show
>     d) News Sites (what news sites are there?)
>     e) Other
>
> 2. If there were a subscription print/web magazine on clusters, what kind
>    of coverage would you want?
>
>     a) howto information
>     b) new products
>     c) case studies
>     d) benchmarks
>     e) other
>

> Thanks,
>
> Doug

Paralogic, Inc.           |     PEAK     |      Voice:+610.814.2800
130 Webster Street        |   PARALLEL   |        Fax:+610.814.5844
Bethlehem, PA 18015 USA   |  PERFORMANCE |    http://www.plogic.com