Need Rocks cluster feedback

Jess Cannata jac67 at georgetown.edu
Wed Sep 17 09:21:50 EDT 2003

We've been using Oscar on all of our clusters for a year now and have
been satisfied with it. Our only complaint was Oscar's lack of support
for RedHat 8.0/9.0, and that has since been remedied with Oscar 2.3. It
is easy to install, and it has a good set of management tools.

Jess
Georgetown University