Next Beowulf training class, September 24-25 in San Francisco

Donald Becker becker at scyld.com
Tue Sep 16 12:40:31 EDT 2003

Scyld is offering detailed training in the installation, configuration,
administration and programming of Beowulf clusters.

I will be the instructor for several of the upcoming courses including
the next session, to be held in San Francisco on September 24th and
25th.  If you'd like more information or want to register please visit
  http://www.scyld.com/training.html

We typically alternate training between the east and west coast (U.S.),
but other locations may be added to schedule based on demand.

Donald Becker				becker at scyld.com
Annapolis MD 21403			410-990-9993