Desired to Test on Opterons

Jeff Layton jeffrey.b.layton at lmco.com
Tue Sep 16 08:38:16 EDT 2003

Hello,

    I'd like to test our codes on a small Opteron cluster,
preferrably with Infiniband. We're trying to test with a
vendor but we're having lots of problems with them, so we'd
like to find a reliable vendor who can put together a small
(4-8 node) dual Opteron cluster with at least GigE and if
at all possible IB. Each node should have at least 2 Gigs
of memory. The vendor needs to have the cluster up and
running within 10 days of signing a Non-Disclosure Agreement
(NDA) with Lockheed.
    The pot of gold at the end of the rainbow is that we're
looking for several clusters next year. The first one
we hope to order in November for a Jan. delivery. No
guarantees though :)
    If you are interested, please contact me ASAP.

Thanks!

Jeff Layton

Lockheed-Martin Aeronautics Company