cluster using handhelds

Jim Lux James.P.Lux at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Sep 11 13:25:18 EDT 2003

Most excellent.. Very intriguing, although I do note that the interpocket
website  doesn't mention having tested it with a camera...
I would think that products like this will become more common, as the
"cellphone camera" craze propagates..

At 04:27 PM 9/11/2003 +0200, John Hearns wrote:
>On Wed, 10 Sep 2003, Jim Lux wrote:
>

> > By the way, handhelds that can talk to a cmos/ccd camera and grab
> frames on
> > demand would be even better.
>
>Your wish is my command :-)
>
>http://www.interpocket.co.uk/
>
>Probably you would have to team this with a cheap USB camera and a dual
>Compact Flash jacket. Total cost is of course higher.

James Lux, P.E.
Spacecraft Telecommunications Section
4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena CA 91109