data storage location

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Thu Sep 11 09:39:45 EDT 2003

We have seen less than stellar performance with the older/cheaper ATI
Centrecom switches.  We were almost completely unsuccessful with
multicast tests.  And RFC2544 packet testing was the pits.  So: small
packets are bad, and multicast appears problemmatic.  At least on these
devices.

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173