cluster using handhelds

Joshua Halpern jhalpern at howard.edu
Thu Sep 11 09:34:24 EDT 2003

IF you really wanted to do this, one way would be to contact a large
organiztion that had a lot of the same kind of laptops with broken
display screens/keyboards...much more bang for the buck at less power
and they probably WANT to give them to you.  Of course the power brick
farm would be interesting.

Josh Halpern