Baltimore-Washington Beowulf Users Group meeting Sept. 9, 2003

Donald Becker becker at scyld.com
Tue Sep 9 12:06:40 EDT 2003

http://BWBUG.org

The September BWBUG meeting will be at the Northrop Grumman location:
  7501 Greenway Center Drive, Suite 1000 Greenbelt , Maryland.
on 9 Sept 2003 at 3:00 PM.

Note that the fall series is continuing the spring series meeting
pattern.  We will be alternating venues between Greenbelt and McLean.

This month's meeting is in   GREENBELT.

Steve Duchene Beowulf, design expert at Freddie Mac, will be our quest
speaker to discuss and to demonstrate the Oscar Cluster Management Software.
Steve has spoken at a number of Beowulf Cluster events such as the  Large
Scale Cluster Computing Workshop" at FERMILAB on May 2001. Steve was the key
participate as the Atlanta Enthusiasts Representative at the 1997 Linux Expo
in Atlanta. Steve was the principle design engineer at VA Linux responsible
for their Beowulf Clusters.

Mike Fitzmaurice
http://BWBUG.org

703-205-3132