José M. Pérez Sánchez iosephus at
Mon Sep 8 16:20:22 EDT 2003

Has anyone tested the UW-320 SCSI card Adaptec 29320-R? The strongest
candidate to be purchased as cluster master node for our cluster comes with
that card and 10000 RPM Fujitsu hard disks.

I took a look at the Adaptec page and they say it's not RAID capable on
linux. Shouldn't be hardware controlled RAID OS independent, as long as
you have support for the card?

What's the driver module for that card? AHA-something, AIC-something?

Jose M. Perez.
Madrid. Spain.