Mac clusters...

Walters, David David_Walters at sra.com
Mon Sep 8 09:04:40 EDT 2003

Does anyone know where their funding came from?  Did they choose Apple based
on a cost/benefit analysis, or is Apple paying them?  I am thinking back to
the numbers that came out of the Cornell Theory Center here... Same
scenario?

Dave Walters
Project Manager/Sr. Management Analyst, EPA IIASC
SRA International, Inc.
919-474-4318
david_walters at sra.com