Oh great pool of hardware and driver knowledge....

lehi.gracia at amd.com lehi.gracia at amd.com
Wed Sep 3 16:16:07 EDT 2003

I would try Dell drivers instead of the Intel drivers, I don't know if that is what you are using or not, but Dell does some driver development for their systems and might be different than the Intel ones.

Sorry can't help any more but there is not a lot of info on your system's configuration, although it might not make a lot of difference because I haven't touch a PE650 for a few months now.

Try different switch port, different switch, different network board, if you are trunking try without, try the latest DSA cd from Dell, it might have some new patches in it.

Lehi