SAS running on compute nodes

A.J. Rossini rossini at
Tue Oct 28 17:30:35 EST 2003

<periea at> writes:

> Has anyone attempted or using SAS (SAS 9.0) in a clustering environment? TIA...

Sure, as a bunch of singleton processes.    I don't think you can do
much more than that (but would be interested if I'm wrong).

rossini at
Biomedical and Health Informatics   University of Washington
Biostatistics, SCHARP/HVTN          Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
UW (Tu/Th/F): 206-616-7630 FAX=206-543-3461 | Voicemail is unreliable
FHCRC  (M/W): 206-667-7025 FAX=206-667-4812 | use Email

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments may be
confidential and privileged. If you received this message in error,
please destroy it and notify the sender. Thank you.