SAS running on compute nodes

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Tue Oct 28 17:30:35 EST 2003

<periea at bellsouth.net> writes:

> Has anyone attempted or using SAS (SAS 9.0) in a clustering environment? TIA...

Sure, as a bunch of singleton processes.    I don't think you can do
much more than that (but would be interested if I'm wrong).

best,
-tony

--
rossini at u.washington.edu            http://www.analytics.washington.edu/
Biomedical and Health Informatics   University of Washington

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments may be
confidential and privileged. If you received this message in error,
please destroy it and notify the sender. Thank you.