Opteron Fortran (was Re: flood of bounces frompostmaster at systemsfirm.net)

Toon Moene toon at moene.indiv.nluug.nl
Wed Oct 22 17:43:16 EDT 2003

Andrew Shewmaker wrote:

> I'm still testing the g77 3.3 prerelease that SuSE includes.  By default
> it creates 64 bit binaries.

Is there any interest in having g77 deal correctly with > 2Gb *direct
access* records ?  I have a patch in progress (due to
http://gcc.gnu.org/PR10885) that I can't test myself ...

> The gfortran (G95) snapshot doesn't work, but I'm planning on building
> it myself later on and trying to compile the above Attila code with it.
> Radiative looked at this earlier (months ago) and it wasn't ready at
> that time.

Please do not forget to enter bug reports in our Bugzilla database (see
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html).

Thanks !

--
Toon Moene - mailto:toon at moene.indiv.nluug.nl - phoneto: +31 346 214290