Jcluster toolkit v 1.0 releases!

Baoyin Zhang zby at tsinghua.edu.cn
Mon Oct 20 22:34:54 EDT 2003

            Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message.

Dear all,

  I am pleased to annouce the Jcluster Toolkit (Ver 1.0) releases, you can
freely download it from the website below.

The toolkit is a high performance Java parallel environment, implemented in
pure java. It provides you the popular PVM-like and MPI-like
message-passing interface, automatic task load balance across large-scale
heterogeneous cluster and high performance, reliable multithreaded
communications using UDP protocol.

In the version 1.0, Object passing interface is added into PVM-like and MPI-like message passing interface,
and provide very convenient deployment -- the classes of user application only need to be
deployed at one node in a large-scale cluster.

I welcome your comments, suggestions, cooperation, and involvement in
improving the toolkit.

Best regards

Baoyin Zhang